Basics of Feng Shui
I have studied feng shui for over seventeen years, but when Nashville TN resident, Mallory Shaw of Confetti and Stripes, reached out to me on getting the basics of feng shui down, I knew I had to say yes. What struck me as funny was her initial perception of what feng shui was: an asian aesthetic. Then I wondered, how many others think this? Do others have a misconception of what feng shui is? It was right then and there that I knew we needed to extend our conversation and get down and dirty with feng shui 101. And it turns out, many people had questions!
Todays Design 101 Podcast discusses:
- What exactly is feng shui?
- If you’ve never done it where do you start?
- How do you employ feng shui when others live in the house?
- Do you have to have wacky trinkets all over the place?
- What if I break a rule and don’t know it?
- Holding onto things for what purpose?
- Is there a room you should start with?
- How do I know if I have good feng shui?
Todays podcast discusses the above questions and more. Plus, Mallory and I talk shop about the design business, blogging, and I answer peoples most burning questions about feng shui. So if you’re confused on what feng shui is, or think you don’t need it, think again. Today’s podcast is proof positive that simple changes make a huge impact, and Mallory’s experiment with her own junk drawer shows us why.
- Mallory Shaw
- Mallory Shaw Design, LLC
- Her new shop on Chairish
- How to manage your clutter
- Don’t do this when decluttering
- Down and dirty, 15 minutes to better feng shui
- Feng shui 101 Reader questions with Hey Z radio
Need help with your feng shui goals? We offer an array of services!
Want more? Signup for our newsletter
Find us on instagram
Tune in to our podcast
And if you want to work with us, well, we’d love to hear from you!