These policies apply to all our Gates Interior Design friends: customers, clients, those on our email list, and visitors to our website. Here are two key updates:
- Transparency: We’ve updated our policies so it’s easy for you to understand what personal data we collect, how we collect and process the data, and for what purposes. We also explain how we store, transfer, and share personal data, and our data retention practices.
- Control: Our policy now explains the control you have over information about you and your online activities. You can request information about the personal data we collect, or request that we correct or erase certain personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe (2 step verification) to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
How do we collect data?
We collect information directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Products and Services and, in some cases, from third parties.
Information That You Give Us: Typically the information we collect directly from you are your contact details, payment or billing data, and relationship information like the content of customer service requests that you initiate, reviews you submit on our products, or responses to surveys. You decide how much information to share with us in most cases, but not sharing required information may limit your ability to engage in certain activities, such as payment information required to complete a purchase.
Information Collected Automatically: When you use or interact with our Site and Services, we receive and store information generated by your activity, like Usage Data, and other information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device. This information may include your IP address; browser type and version; preferred language; geographic location using IP address or the GPS, wireless, or Bluetooth technology on your device; operating system and computer platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Site, including date and time; products you viewed or searched for; and areas of our Site that you visited. We also may log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase or use the Services. We may assign you one or more unique identifiers to help keep track of your future visits.
In most cases, this information is generated by various tracking technologies. Tracking technologies may include “cookies,” “flash LSOs,” “web beacons” or “web bugs,” and “clear GIFs”.
Please see our cookies policy for more information about the cookies and other similar technologies that we use.
What do we use your information for?
Gates Interior Design primarily uses your information to provide Gates Interior Design Services, to customize or improve our offerings or to recommend other products or services we think you may find of interest (once you have opted-in for such communication).
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Some of the reasons that we collect Personal Information include to:
- Provide our products and services, including this website, and improve them over time;
- Allow you to purchase products and services;
- Personalize and manage our relationship with you, including introducing you to products or services that may be of interest to you or to provide customer support;
- Investigate, respond to, and manage inquiries or events;
- Work with and respond to law enforcement and regulators; and
- Research matters relating to our business such as security threats and vulnerabilities.
– Processing as Part of the Services. We also process certain information to ensure the safety and proper functioning of our Services including:
- Spam protection;
- Virus protection;
- Intrusion detection, prevention, and protection;
- Threat prevention and prediction;
- Network defense;
- Data encryption;
- Back-up and recovery activities.
When do we share information?
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- Other users where particular Services you have chosen to share such information, or where you have posted user content (e.g., comments and reviews, social media posts, photos or locations to groups you create);
- Authorized service providers who perform services for us (including cloud services, data storage, sales, marketing, investigations, payment processing, customer support, and bill collection).
- If we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk.
- To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigating suspected illicit activity (including identifying those who use our services for illegal activities). We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we in good faith believe to be illegal.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves substantially all of our assets or functions where Personal Information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets (provided that such party agrees to use such Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with this Notice).
- In order to provide marketing and advertising content about our products, or other products which may interest you, we may share your Usage Data, as well as anonymized information with third-party ad networks, social media partners, and similar providers. A more detailed discussion of our relationship with third-party advertisers is set forth below under the heading “Third-Party Advertising“.
- With others only after obtaining your consent. If we want to share Personal Information other than as permitted or described above, we will provide you with a choice to opt in to such sharing and you may choose to instruct us not to share the information and you can opt out.
What choices do you have?
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with our users and what Personal Information we obtain about them. Many Gates Interior Design products and Services allow users to make choices about the Personal Information collected.
- You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of our emails
- To remove your Personal Information from a our website like comments or testimonials, please contact us at [email protected]
If you choose to no longer receive marketing information, Gates Interior Design may still communicate with you regarding such things as product functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing/administrative related purposes.
How you can access and correct inaccuracies
You may request access or changes to, or removal of, your Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws by contacting us as indicated below. We will advise you of any applicable fee prior to performing your request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Data Retention Policy
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. Gates Interior Design will keep your Personal Information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our products or for as long as we have another business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law, reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request. The information we collect may be stored and processed in servers in the United States.
Gates Interior Design is headquartered in the United States and we have operations, entities, and service providers in the United States. We do not knowingly transfer your information to any other region.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Gates Interior Design. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or use of any websites that are not affiliated with Gates Interior Design.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Gates Interior Design does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without first obtaining parental consent in accordance with applicable laws like the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States. We do not knowingly use Personal Information from children for any purpose except to deliver the products that are designed to offer family-related or child-related Services. If you believe we have collected information from your child in error or have questions or concerns about our practices relating to children, please notify us using the Contact Us details above and we will promptly respond!
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://gatesinteriordesign.com/terms-conditions/
PO BOX 654
Brentwood, TN 37024 USA
last updated: January 4, 2022
It’s really very difficult in this busy life to listen news
on Television, thus I only use the web for that purpose,
and take the newest news.