1. What is your Return policy? Merchandise purchased from Gates Interior Design may be returned for a full refund (minus original shipping and handling) within 14 days of purchase. Product must be unopened, undamaged and in original condition/packaging. If returned after 14 days a store credit will be issued as long as product is unopened, undamaged, and in original condition/packaging. Store credit will be valid for one year. Unused credit after one year will be forfeited.
a) Return policy on special order items are considered a custom order, and once order is confirmed it may not be cancelled or returned. In addition all linens, large stones/crystals, food and bedding are not returnable. (Large stones/crystals are fragile and we have found the more they get shipped the more damage occurs so in an effort to keep them pristine we do not offer returns. If you need additional photos please just email us, we are happy to send as many as you need)
b) Return policy on sale items: All sales are final sales. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on sale items, stones/crystals, holiday items, or food items.
2. Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website. Contact Katie at info@gatesinteriordesign to purchase one.
3. Gift wrap is available, please contact us for arrangements. It is $10 and includes professional wrapping service, high quality premium wrapping paper and a card.
4. Shipping and handling: Shipping and handling is the charge for the internet department to process your order, package it, and process the arrangements for transport to get the item to you.
*Our standard delivery is approximately 7-10 business days. Larger items, like lamps will ship approximately within 3-5 weeks.
*Two day and over night delivery can be expedited ( for an additional fee of $40-$70 in addition to the standard shipping and handling.) This service is not available on furniture.
5. Freight: Freight is the cost of shipping any oversized items, which includes furniture. Due to their large size and weight, a freight charge will be added to the regular shipping and handling charges.
6. What CC’s are accepted? Visa credit and debit, Mastercard credit and debit, and Discover
7. When will my CC be charged? If the item is backordered your card will be charged when the order is confirmed, otherwise your card is ran during the transaction process. Usually with in 1-2 business days. All custom orders are non-returnable and non cancelable. Please refer to line 1 section a.
8. Item availability: Occasionally GID may be out of stock of an item that is on our website. If you place an order for an item that is out of stock we will notify you within 48hrs by telephone or email. If you wish to wait for the item we will place your order and notify you to let you know when it is available to ship.
9. Confirmation of orders: An order confirmation will be sent via email within 24hrs-48hrs of your order placement.