image: Ingredients inc
- 5Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4cup sour cream
- 2Tbsp. sugar
- 2tsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1tsp. salt
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2tsp. dry mustard
- 1tsp. olive oil
- 15-oz. pkg. fresh baby spinach (about 5 cups)
- 610-inch flour tortillas
- 6slices mozzarella cheese, torn in half
- 8oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 12slices bacon, crisp cooked and drained
- 1/2cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3hard-cooked eggs, sliced
1.For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together vinegar, sour cream, sugar, parsley, salt, garlic, and dry mustard until combined. Whisk in the olive oil; set dressing aside.
2.Divide spinach among flour tortillas. Top with cheese, mushrooms, bacon, red onion, and sliced eggs. Drizzle with dressing.
3.Roll up tortillas. If necessary, secure with toothpicks. If desired, wrap in waxed paper and cut in half to serve.