The holidays can be a hectic time. Running all over town to prepare for upcoming parties, and buying gifts can leave you feeling exhausted and stressed. I have found it a growing trend amongst my friends to keep the decorations to a minimum. Using only a few things to celebrate the holiday, leaving the stress and time consuming process of decorating behind, for more fun and enjoyable events. If you are torn between decking the halls, and leaving them bare, fear not. Here is a great list of items to quickly and easily spruce up your home for the holidays, with little effort!
- Candles – scented holiday candles instantly uplift the holiday mood
- Gift tags – use on gifts and for tabletop decoration
- Goblets – new fancy goblets make your table look great and invite guests to enjoy the festivities
- Ghost chair – add chairs around your table or living room to instantly change the look, and add seating
- Holiday bulbs – switch it up this year and add a splash of color to your tree, table top or mantel
- Pillows- pillows are a quick and easy way to say Happy Holidays!
- Candle holders – bling out your mantel, table, or kitchen island to invite the season in.