I remember back in early 2001 designing homes in Vegas with a heavy tuscan look. It was all the rage. Faux paint, red chenille, tassels, travertine floors, and stone fireplaces. Gold, sage green and red mixed with heavy browns were everywhere. And this included are the hard surfaces too. The gold speckled granites, glazed cabinets, and oil rubbed bronze knobs.
Fast forward to now where everything is white and bright and those beige colors just look dirty and muddy! But if you’re like most folks you’ve tried mixing in some fresh brights and they just fell flat! Or worse, maybe you hate your interior and just don’t know where to start!
Today interior designer Carla Aston and me talked about new ways to embrace grey, even if you have a mediterranean interior. Our call covers:
- Our top tips to introduce grey
- How to instantly give your space a fresh look
- How to make this investment last 5+ years
- Ways to update your upholstery
- How to marry grey with all those browns
- Our favorite go-to paint colors
- And more!
Click below to listen in on all our juicy design tips!