Design 101 is a comprehensive course designed for the DIY’er who wants to learn top tips on how to plan for their next project efficiently and quickly. You will learn:
1) Where to start and get inspiration
2) How to build a floor plan to fit your room
3) How to budget effectively
4) How to accessorize properly and avoid returning
5) Use color effectively and confidently
- Design 101 Class is taught by Amanda Gates of AB Home Interiors. If you are a DIY’er who wants an intensive course on home design so that you can learn how to tackle your own design projects or cut back on your mistakes, then this class is for you!
- Design 101 will help you learn how to buy the right products, give you systematic tools to get you “unstuck,” and teach you how to step outside your comfort zone and get that WOW factor.
- The 5 hour crash course takes place on Friday or Saturday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., and will educate you on the design process and get your creative juices going! Class includes a break with snacks and drinks.
- Not only will you have fun while you are learning to decorate, you will learn AB HOME’s proven system to decorate your room like a pro.
Amanda has a tremendous amount of knowledge and resources in the field of design to help you save time and money. When it comes to scale and compatibility of styles, she offers her clients a discriminating eye. If you’re ready to tackle that design project you’ve put off for way too long, this class if for you.
Like doing your own home projects, but don’t know where to start? Tired of making costly mistakes and wasting valuable time? Let AB HOME teach you their award winning design strategies to help you achieve design success in their Design 101 Class.
If you wish you could sign-up for design classes a or could spend days flipping through home decor magazines…. or, conversely, if you are simply lost when it comes to home decor, this is your chance to learn from the pro!
Ready to get started? Design 101 is $499 per person. Course is approximately 5 hours, includes all materials, individual workshops, snacks and drinks, and a whole lot of fun.
To sign up, email Elizabeth to get on our next class schedule Elizabeth@gatesinteriordesign.com
Design 101 can help you complete your next home project on time and on budget with easy tips, and simple organization. My mission is to provide you, the homeowner, the necessary tools and expertise needed to complete the job on your own, with my easy to follow techniques.
Sign-up for my class and you will shop with focus, stay on track, on budget and save time all while having fun!