Today’s show is going to give you 13 ways to cultivate your Chi. I get emails all the time from people asking what cultivating Chi means, and how they can cultivate their own. So I wanted to put this together for you. I was inspired to do this show on behalf of all the moms out there, but these tips are universal and work for everyone.
- Stop eating meat.
- Minimize or eliminate television.
- Use the Internet to serve you not destroy you.
- Do only things that make you feel good and are encouraging.
- Get out in nature.
- Eliminate negativity.
- Get near moving water.
- Get out of your house and meet up with positive people.
- Drink alkaline water. *(check with your doctor first!)
- Do yoga.
- Get out in the sun.
- •.Go out alone even if it’s just for a cup of coffee. • Connect with your best girlfriends. * Have a pedicure. * Take a class.